I received a gift basket from Sister Long,the nursery leader and from her sister, Sister Graves. They gave it to me as an appreciation for the work I do in nursery and because I am moving. The gift basket had three things from Hawaii, scrapbook kit, three things of Mary Kay stuff, a watch set, body lotion, a necklace that smells like soap. I feel happy, joy, excited, great to be with the sisters in nursery. I feel sad, unhappy because I will miss the children very much.

3 comments:
you are really loved and appreciated in nursery. you do a great job with the children. Heavenly Father is pleased, I am sure. we are really proud of you.
Lisa -- that is a lovely gift basket! I bet you don't want to open it (except to eat the candy). ;)
Come and see us before you go!!!
That is so nice that they thought about you.
Post a Comment