I am in job training now at Opportunity Village. So far I have been putting boxes together and putting bath salts in the boxes for Bellagio Casino. I am also working with water bottles. I put labels on them for another company. I get paid to do this as I learn to get a job.

I started at Opportunity Village on Monday, August, 23, 2010 and I am there for six hours from eight am - two pm. Five days a week. Sometimes I take a bus. Sometimes Dad takes me or picks me up.
I am excited to be in job training so I can learn to work at an outside job.
I am meeting nice people to chat with. I am getting to know my co-workers and my supervisor.
I am having fun at my job training.
You can learn more about Opportunity Village at www.opportunityvillage.org.
2 comments:
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO I am so excited to learn about your job and to FINALLY see a new post. I thought you'd dropped off the face of the earth.
You look great, and it seems like you enjoy your job. Looking forward to hearing more about it.
We've missed you and hope you can come for a visit soon.
I love you!
That looks like a super fun job! It's so fun to get paid!!!!
Post a Comment